What to Expect
What to Expect
We know visiting a new church can be difficult and imposing. We want to relieve some of your stress as you come to Hope Church the first time: Here’s what to expect;
1 ) You are welcome here – No matter where you are in your stage of life, you are welcome here. You are our guest. We are glad you are here.
2) Greeting – We want to make sure you know we care for you. So we have folks who will welcome you at the door and make sure you feel connected. And yes, if you felt rushed to church this morning, we have your breakfast (donuts and coffee/juice) available for you free of charge.
3) Children – We love children and have a special time designed just for them. We encourage families to worship together through the music portion of the service and they will be released to the care of our Children’s Director – Vivian Malson – for an enjoyable time created just for them where they will learn Scripture in an active environment.
4) Music – We sing music from the ancient hymns of the faith to the most modern worship songs you find on the radio. And everything in between.
5) Communion – We share this important Christian element once a month as a way of remembering the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, just as followers of Christ have done throughout the centuries.
6) Message – The morning message will be timely and timeless. We believe the truths of the Scripture apply to every day life. We want you to “Take the sermon home” and use it throughout the week. We incorporate various media to help illustrate the pastor’s message.
Get In Touch
3220 Avalon Blvd
Milton, FL 32583